Check out our posts to see some of the current activities on offer. Flyers usually explain when and where sessions take place, but if it’s not clear, please contact Suzanne by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01925 816217.
New activities begin regularly. If you want to be notified of new activities starting in your area, please contact Suzanne using the details above or fill in the form below:
Volunteering with Nature4Health is a great way of building your skills while getting fitter at the same time. We need people to help us run sessions, and you can commit as little as an hour a week.
We are able to offer a menu of roles and training is tailored towards your skills and requirements. As a volunteer we will support you to make sure your strengths are promoted at the same time as your training needs are met. If this sounds of interest, please contact us or mention it with one of our partners at a Nature4Health event.
You might also be interested in joining with a volunteering group. Whether you have a lot of time available or a lot, there is something for everyone. Our Friends of Woodlands groups are spread across Merseyside and North Cheshire, so you’re bound to find something near to where you live:
- Chester – Friends of Countess of Chester Country Park
- Hartford – Marshall’s Arm Management Group
- Northwich – Friends of Anderton and Marbury
- Ellesmere Port – Friends of Rivacre Valley
- Weaverham – Friends of Owley Wood
- Whitegate – Church Wood Conservation Group
- Winsford – Friends of Weaver Parkway
- Littlewoods of Stockbridge Association
- Friends of Woolton Woods
- Friends of Mill Wood and Alder Wood
- Friends of Griffin Wood
- Friends of Colliers Moss, Friends of Clinkham, Moss Bank and Carr Mill
- Warrington – Friends of Gorse Covert Mounds