Our Conservation Workout sessions involve getting stuck in to do practical tasks to improve the environment, boosting your health at the same time.
All sessions are run by an experienced leader who will provide training in practical skills. Activities range from gentle to strenuous but individuals can work at their own level. Each session starts with gentle warm up exercises and finishes with a warm down.
At every session there is a tea break with hot drinks provided, giving participants the chance to have a chat and get to know other people. All tools and equipment are provided and no previous experience is needed.
These sessions are a proven way to improve physical and mental wellbeing, providing:
- A chance to meet new people
- A great way to make positive changes to health in an outdoor environment
- Opportunities to gain confidence, learn new skills and improve self esteem
- Time to de-stress and enjoy working outdoors
- Practical activities that can improve fitness
News about our Conservation Workouts: